Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

simplequestion

Have you guys ever wonder these simple question that always came to your mind but then you just abandon it? Well maybe you'll get what I'm talking about once you look at the questions I mentioned below

  • If the liitle 'black box' is strong it can resist an impact. Why wouldn't the entire airplane made up of that substance?
  • What color would a charmeleon be if it were to be inside a box of mirrors? Shouldn't it be ITS 'original' color?
  • Why is the shape of a rainbow a bow? I know why it reflects color but why should it be a bow shape?
  • Why does a mirror reflects what's right to left but not what's up to down?
  • Can a mute people burp? If they can wouldn't they be not mute?
  • If the numbers on the calculator went from down to up. Why are numbers on the phones went from up to down?
Well anyways those are the question I made up myself and of course I just abandon it... You know any answers to those?

No comments:

Post a Comment