Search This Blog

Monday, June 28, 2010

Back!

High-Low!!!!

Now Im back from my trip! And Hell yeah! It was AMAZING!
Lemme just describe it for ya then!

First at around 8 o'clock in the morning, It was Friday. (I think :p). Yeah whtaever. we went to Osloooo! It\s Norway! Stockholm to Oslo trip takes about 3 hours. Oh yeah I forgot to mention it's by car. And we went by car. Why 3 hours? because along the way we stopped at nearly all stops to pee and stuff. Yeah that is just hillarious. keep on laughing -_-

Anyway we arrived there and take some photos and stuff. However with every bit of happiness there should come bitterness. So here is our bitterness in Oslo. Dad is lost. ???? Yes he is lost. we planned to rendezvouz somewhere while he park the car. BUT!!! He can\t find his way -___- So our departure to Goteborg is delayed around.... 2 hours. Very sad indeed. and along the way we are just entertained by the angry mocking swearing mouth of my mom.

Arriving at goteborg at about 9 p.m. And we're all tired. So we go straight to Ibis hotel. Which address is input in the gps. I input it. And it's the wrong address.... Just when my mom's mouth is shut. It opened again... Finallya fter long hours of searching we've finally found "it". And we're all tired and went to bed at 11.

Waking up at....8 we went to breakfast and get ready to go to COPENHAGEN. Yes It's Denmark. So our Summer Trip actually covers 3 countries. A hell of a trip. Let's just fast forward. blablablabla back to stockholm. I'm tired everyone. I'm terribly sorry. Besides there's a direct message from twitter from her that ruined my day. so yeah. see ya! And photos will arrive soon enough

No comments:

Post a Comment