Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mariefred Trip

Hello Bloggers, Blogwalkers!

It's a brand new day for me. And of course a new refreshing trip!

Today me and my family went to Mariefred. Setelah banyak menimbang, let's just say It is an old beautiful and toy city. Why toy city? Because the buildings there are so cuuute!

However we're not going to talk about those lovely buildings, we're going to talk about the main attractions there guys. It's the Train! It's an old steam train departing from Marifred to some place 30 km away. Going through landscapes and lakes and rivers and the best.... GRIPHOLMS CASTLE. Tell you one word... It's BEAUTIFUL!

Mariefred is around 50 km away from Stockholm. And we went there by car.

As soon as we reach our destination we buy a family ticket which cost 150 kronors although the actual price if we don't buy family ticket is around double that price. Indonesia kan emang suka nyari untung ^_^

The train looks like this

Notice the train has NO heads? Well hear it comes

Tiket yang lucu itu dicek sama mas masinis tinggi dan... ganteng. hahaha.

Dan ini gambar kereta yang sedang berjalan yang gue dan Canny ambil. Pretty cool eh?
After that we went back by train also. There's many stories here but yeah, you know me guys. I'm a hell of a lazy person. So I'm sorry for my laziness :P

No comments:

Post a Comment