Search This Blog

Friday, June 25, 2010

Green Summer Trip

Night Bloggers Blogwalkers Blogreaders!

Today me and my beloved family planned a Summer Trip! And hell yeah it's going to be AWESOME!!!

We're going to Gotheborg. And in Goteborg we are making it our basecamp! Basecamp? WTH? What I meant was we're going to stay the hotel there. And we'll continue our trip aroung Oslo and somewhere else around and back to the hotel. So yes It's a basecamp.

What I want to tell you is not our trip anyways. It's my costume ^_^
Guess what. All of my clothes are going to be green themed. Hahaha. Even my Underwear is going to be green. Oooops! <---- Secret Revealed.

Even now I'm thinking about changing my blog colorscheme to green ^___^ 

So guys wish me luck on my vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment