Search This Blog

Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm just addicted

Hello again bloggers!

Ok I haven't blogged for years and today thrice??!!! Holy shit i must've been addicted to writing. And guess what! I honestly don't know what I'm going to write. But I just want to.

hear me? I JUST WANT TO WRITE!!! What the hell i'm a little crazy nowadays since that "thing" hapenned. I guess i have to say thanks because thanks to that "thing" I now have the desperate desire to write even more shitty stuff in my mind.

Yes I have bunch of things in my mind I want to write. But to transfer them through my veins, nerves and artery from my brain to my hands and finally type it... IT'S A CHALLENGE GUYS! Writing is never easy. Especially for me -__-

Anyways I just want to type what's in my mind. I felt that there's something missing without blogging today. Thanks for reading, Bless your ass and PEACE OFF!!! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment