Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

regrets

olamolahola readers

yeah just some random hi from me which isn't really that important. Anyway! I have regrets. Let me start off today in the morning.
i woke up pretty early. I read several pages of "oryx and crake" pretty awesome book i might say. took to tunnelbana to school as usual. what's unusual though is that when i reach masmo i realized... i forgot my usb. and in it is the draft of miss kungsholmen program me mark and utku was arranging. fortunately my father is there for me. i waited at varberg for the usb my father will bring.
skipping to the school. i got pretty good score on my geo test. follow the lessons as usual. having lunch then. attend lesson for english and then.... this is why i have regrets.

instead of swedish we have this lecture about time management skills. and to tell you the truth, MY time management is so FUCKED UP! I have no time mangaement AT ALL! I'll have to start this right here right now!

To help me do that i think i'll have to put this big board in my room. and i'll just write what i HAVE to do. and when i'm done i'll erase it. my objective is simple... KEEP THE BOARD CLEAN!!! yup. that is it. pretty good eh? the problem is. I have no board -,-

Yeah that pretty much what hapenned to me today.

P.S. for readers
Please please please leave comment on my blog here.
And please please please check out edge-of-the-box.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment