Search This Blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

Poles student exchange

Note : I wrote this at 12 midnight 6 October 2010. I could've posted this that very moment, but I was really tired so I just made a draft bout it. Besides we had to go to school at 8.20 tomorrow.

Ok let us start from the morning. So this morning... hmmm,... no actually I'll just skip to the afternoon. I'm still gonna write much about this day too though. So yeah we waited for the poles for like... forever. I'm not even joking. They never actually came I just thought that they missed the bus. or even the plane!. Seriously I just wanted to leave a note saying if you're Andrew and you're polish, come to this address or something.

But yeah finally they made it at like 3. Actually I should've said WE made it waiting for them instead of them making it to the station. So I'm with Andrew. First impression? He's tall. And helooks like the kind of guy who got wasted a lot. But you know how "first impression isn't always right" yeah? Well fortunately this time, I was right.

hhh... (that should've sounded like a dissapointing sigh or something)

Yeah we went home to leave his stuff at my place and planned to meet up with the others in centralen.

(OMG seriously I have no more energy to write stuff but I'm pushing myself while it's fresh in my mind)

We actually talked a lot about each other. And from those I realized... we don't actually have the same interest at anything -_- e.g. : me like music, play guitar and keyboard and  he doesn't. he likes smoking, and being drunk me totally doesn't. See the difference? Obvious I guess. As we arrived in Centralen... he just left, talk with his friend and basically he just DITCH me. I was expecting him to like introduce me to his friend cause that way then I get to know more of them. But NO he didn't. Well, whatever I can still take that actually I'm just a bit over I guess. But this, is still nothing compared to me later on.

So I just talked with my friends and a bit of the other "good" polish student. We went to Kungshållen to eat dinner. And yeah we got along pretty well with the other "good" polish student, and to tell you the truth, Andrew isn't one of them. He was smoking, and me no likey smokers. Worse thing? I heard he went high with weed or smthn. OMG please put me out of my misery.

Day 2
Should I even tell this? Whatever no one would read it anyways. Today 8.20 starts class and we're late. Obviously. Actually I kinda forget what happened. So yeah the bottom line is The more I spent time with this guy the more my hatred grows towards smokers and alcoholics. Especially him. No words can describe his disrespectfulness towards me and my family. I'm stopping here as I don't really care anymore

"What had pass just leave it in the past, nothing we can do"
Actually I feel smarter by saying that. Tomorrow's gonna be a new day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment