Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

it's today

Ola readers!
How're you? well today is the birthday of PAY!!! In case you don't know PAY is an organisation i joined in my previous school. And trust me, you learn a lot of things where you can't get anywhere in the world in that PAY. now PAY is like my second family, although yeah distances keeps us apart. and guess what? today is it's 25th birthday! SILVER birth day! yohooo! keep up the good work guys!

Anyways I made a present for them and it is...

Yeah it took sometime to make it. but it's worth it. Anyway today this morning my mood is boosted by a single text by... well you know..., her :P

Blogger wouldn't let me put large picture in my post. so if you want to see the picture in original size just click on it.

And so I begin this day with a huge step. Well maybe to huge as I actually fell from the stair in my house. Ok well not just that stair. I also fell from my bed as I went to get some midnight snack. You can't call it the same day actually since it's midnight :P And finally I fell from the school's stair XD god i love this day! -,-

Since today was an ordinary shitty day I'm not gonna talk about it much. But I think I'm gonna talk about tomorrow. Well I'm not trying to be some magician or fortune teller or etc. It's just that there's gonna be a polish student exchange tomorrow. So the "poles" will come and homestay at the student's house for like around 4 days. And yeah I am hosting one. His name is Andreash I guess (yeah, the "SSH" sound in the end is necessary). I'm actually pretty excited bout this. Excited in meeting new friends that is. But yeah this is somehow i guess gonna be awkward. cause they'll actually STAY at your house. And meet your parents? tell me what could be worse -_-

Well I guess that's it for today from me. Wish me luck on the student exchange tomorrow! :D:D:D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment