Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Must stop

Lebih banyak bersyukur

Ya, that's what I did. Does it work? Kinda. Hahaha. I mean yeah i've been more acceptance and all. And now i think im closer to friends here. Which is a really good thing. But it's just that i feel this uneasiness inside. Im actually used to it now since i felt it so many times -,-

Maybe i just miss indonesia that much. I surely hope it is

Anyway lately i've been doubting couple of questions. Like, why the hell am i writing this blog anyway? I've no followers, and no one actually gives a damn bout it anyway. So maybe... I'll just delete these things? Cause i'm just writing all my thoughts and feelings and complaints and... pretty much anything i felt bad about. Maybe i'll just keep a diary or smthng? But that'd be girly wouldn't it?

Meh. We'll see how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment