Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

today

Hey blog.
From today on I made this blog as my journal where I post the things everything I did the day I posted. And hopefully I'll post everyday.
Why??? Well it's for CAS! Well anyway whatevaaa :P

So today I woke up at like 8 today. pretty late yes BUT! It's because I start late too today so yeah it works. What I don't know though that the F*CKING Tunnelbana for the red line IS NOT working. With my limited swedish I tried to ask what happen. Here's one of the awkward conv I had:

Me:Excuse me what hapenned?
Random tunelbana lady (RTL): Vi har ingen tunelbana
Me: Kan du prata engelska?
RTL: Nej. Svenska
Me: *shit wth should i say? -__-* uhm. jag vill gora till fridhemsplan. hur gora dar?
RTL: %"()=¤"!!#¤%¤/¤/)¤(#()@{€$@{€@ bussar
Me: which one? number? 123? 345?
RTL : ingen nummer. (¤/(#/(£@£[£€£$@$
Me: wth -___- ok tack

Ok after that i just walk away to the bus station. with my awesome iphone i checked the stations.... and.... i ride 5 buses, stopped at around 26 stops till i finally arrived at fridhemsplans. and more surprisingly i am NOT late. OOOHH YEEEAAAH! after a long shitty wednesday; wednesdays are always long for me -__-; me and some friends went to mcdonalds to CHILL out dude. actually i planned on going to the zambia group with benjohn but whatever we can do it later. and guess what i get in mcdonalds... chilicheesetops! god it's sooo goood. and one cheeseburger and the cool thing is.. i don't pay any money for those. LITERALLY!! why? cause i'm being such a slave going back and forth the counter just to take everyone's food. but then again it's even better than paying hehehe.

Well i guess that's it for me today. BYE! :D

P.S.: While this blog is my new journal or diary for CAS I'm going to make another blog. haven't think of the theme or stuff but I will make it awesome. just wait :D

No comments:

Post a Comment